When composing an email to use the Accelerator tools
- Click on the 3 dots (1)
- In the menu that opens click "CRM Together" (2)
- The Accelerator menu (3) appears
- Accelerator opens the task pane
- More info on Email Templates here - http://accelerator.crmtogether.com/index.php?title=E-Mail_Templates
- More info on Shared documents here - http://accelerator.crmtogether.com/index.php?title=CRM_Documents
- More info on the address book here - http://accelerator.crmtogether.com/index.php?title=Address_Book
For those familiar with using Accelerator within Microsoft Outlook, there is no access to the commands 'send and save' or prompt and send'.
The 365 API does not support send events so we are unable to catch and store the email.
An email can be filed to CRM after sending by selecting it in the sent items folder and filing from there. that is either :
1. The 'Save Email' button on the Explorer ribbon
2. The 'Save Email' button on the Task Pane