Install Outlook Client
This page explains how to install the Outlook client in the Windows Outlook Client
1. Close Outlook.
2. Open and log into CRM and you will see an "Accelerator" tab.
3. Click on the link on the right of the page. You will be prompted to save the application.
4. Run the application (double click on it). Do NOT run the installer as administrator
5. Follow the wizard instructions
6. Open Outlook and click "Allow" on any prompts that appear (usually 2).
You will now see the CRM Together section in the Outlook Ribbon.
Setup your Sage CRM connection
A. To complete the installs silently you must first make sure that the edge runtime is installed on the client pc. This can be got from
Select the "Fixed Version" and your machine bit (x86 or x64) to get the correct installer for you.
B. Next you run the CRM Together Add-in installer
C:\downloads\CRMTogetherOutlookAddin.exe /SILENT /https://crm.someserver.com/crm/
If the user does not have the edge runtime installed and do not have permission to install it then they might see an error 120002.
To work around this, close and cancel the install and run again this time selecting to NOT install the egde runtime. Then open
and click the "Evergreen Bootstrapper" download button and follow the onscreen instructions there.