Install Outlook Client
This page explains how to install the Outlook client in the Windows Outlook Client
1. Close Outlook.
2. Open and log into CRM and you will see an "Accelerator" tab.
3. Click on the link on the right of the page. You will be prompted to save the application.
4. Run the application (double click on it). Do NOT run the installer as administrator
5. Follow the wizard instructions
6. Open Outlook and click Allow on any prompts that appear.
You will now see the CRM Together section in the Outlook Ribbon.
If your CRM has SSL (https in the url) then jump to item B below
A. Updating the application path
B. Setup your Sage CRM connection