Accelerator User Managerment
The system will automatically assign a license (assuming one is available) to a Sage CRM user if there is one free.
Manual User Management
- Delete any users not needed by clicking on 'delete user'
- There is a button on the right hand side of the screen called "Add Accelerator User"
- Click on this button.
- Select a User from user select
- Click "Save"
- The Accelerator users are listed.
- When the license number has been exceeded the "Add Accelerator User" button no longer appears.
- Users can be deleted from the Accelerator user list by clicking the "Delete Accelerator User" link in the grid.
- CRM Users must have web-service access set to True in CRM for the outlook integration
Active Directory Integration
Sage's own web-services do NOT use the active directory logon information/authentication.
As Accelerator uses the CRM web services API to log on to CRM and get a valid session for the user you have to maintain and use the password stored in CRM (and not the users Active directory password).