Outlook 2016/2019, or Office 365 Outlook Client, or Outlook for the web (OWA), or Outlook for MAC (OMAC).
• Net 4.7.2 should be installed. • SSL is required for OWA and OMAC
NOTE: For OWA and OMAC support you must install the Office 365 version. Your CRM URLS should always map to a public IP with SSL (https) even if the user is on the local network.
x86 OS for Outlook Client - (Note: ARM processors are not supported for our Outlook client).
Accelerator Classic will not be tested on subsequent Outlook clients as of July 2022.
Sage CRM Requirements: Sage CRM versions 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 supported. Accelerator Classic will not be tested on 2022r2 (out soon). Therefore to upgrade Accelerator to the latest version is recommended
You should follow Sage's own requirements on server and DB minimum requirements.
Chrome/Edge/Firefox or Opera must be installed on the server. IE cannot be used. If not installed we will install this.
CRM must be running on MSSQL (no other db is supported)
If you are using SSL (https) you must have a valid certificate (certs that require users to install them are not considered valid - typically referred to as self-generated certs)
.Net 4.7.2 should be installed (a windows restart will be required when you do this) and configured to .net4.x or later on the CRM app pool
ASP.Net must be installed. If not you will see a 404.17 error.
To configure Sage CRM native Web Services do the following:
- Select "Administration"
- Select "System"
- Select "Web Services"
- Click "Change" to put the screen in edit mode.
- Set the screen up as follows:
- Maximum number of records to return:100 (Actually we would recommend this be less than 10 for any install using CRM's native web-services)
- Maximum size of request:1000000
- Make WSDL Available to all: Yes
- Enable web services:Yes
- Dropdown fields as strings in WSDL file:Yes
- Send and return all dates and times in universal time:No
- Accept web request from IP Address:
- Force webservice log on:Yes
Note that we changed the 2 fields from the default.
The defaults are No so will have to be manually changed
1. Make WSDL Available to all = Yes 2. Force Webservice log on = Yes
- Click Save to update the system configuration.